(*denotes peer reviewed)
* "Workplace Cohesion and the Fragmentation of Solidarity" (with Wayne Lewchuk) in Robert O’Brien ed. Solidarity First: Canadian Workers and Social Cohesion Vancouver; UBC Press ), 2008, pp. 63-85.
* "Corporate Social Responsibility and State-Centred Regulation of International Labour Rights and Standards" in Gregor Murray and Gilles Trudeau, eds., Toward Social Regulation of the Global Firm? London: Routledge, (forthcoming 2008).
* "Transforming Worker Representation: The Magna Model in Canada and Mexico" (with Wayne Lewchuk) Labour/ Le Travail 60 (Fall 2007) 107-136.
Review of Ethel C. Brooks, Unraveling the Garment Industry: Transnational Organizing and Women’s Work.' Canadian Journal of Sociology Online, November - December 2007 (http:/www.cjsonline.ca/reviews/unraveling.html).
* "Bringing the Local Back In: Trajectory of Contention of the Union Struggle at Kukdong/Mexmode" (with Graham Knight), Social Movement Studies 6:1, 83-103 (2007).
* "Too Weak for the Job: Corporate Codes of Conduct, Non-Governmental Organizations and the Regulation of International Labour Standards" Global Social Policy 2007, 7:1, 51-73.
* "When Corporations Substitute for Adversarial Unions", (with Wayne Lewchuk), Relations Industrielles/Industrial Relations, 61:4, Autumn 2006, 639-665.
* " 'Best Practice' in the Regulation of International Labor Standards: Lessons of the U.S.-Cambodia Textile Agreement" . Comparative Labor Law & Policy Journal, Vol. 27, No. 3, p. 357, 2006 Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=996876
* "How Credible are International Corporate Labour Codes? Monitoring Global Production Chains" in Jim Stanford and Leah Vosko,eds., Challenging the Market: The Struggle to Regulate Work and Income, McGill Queen’s University Press, 2004, pp. 365-383
* :"How Ethical are Ethical Purchasing Policies?" Journal of Business Ethics Special Issue: Universities and Corporate Responsibility, 2004, 2:1,119-140.
* "Are Labour Unions Obsolete in the New Global Economy?" Inroads 13, summer 2003, pp. 46-53.
* "Labour Markets, Flexible Specialization and the New Microcorporatism", Relations Industrielles/Industrial Relations, Fall 2001, 56: 2, pp. 277-304.
* "Building Transnational Coordinative Unionism" in S. Babson and H. Juarez Nunez eds., Working Lean: Labor in the North American Auto Industry, Wayne State University Press, 1998.
* "From Fordist Worker Resistance to Post-Fordist Capitalist Hegemony?" Labour/Le Travail (Spring 1997, pp. 241-260).
* "When Push Comes to Shove: Competitiveness, Job Insecurity and Labour Management Cooperation in Canada," Economic and Industrial Democracy, Spring 1997, 18:2, pp. 167-200.
* "New Dimensions for Labour in a Post-Fordist World" in E. Yanarella and W. Green eds., North American Auto Unions in Crisis: Lean Production as Contested Terrain, (State University of New York Press, 1996, pp. 191-207).
* "The Impact of the Postwar Compromise on Canadian Unionism: The Formation of an Auto Worker Local in the 1950's," Labour/Le Travail, Fall 1995.
* "Origins of Canada's Wagner Model of Industrial Relations: The United Auto Workers in Canada and the Suppression of 'Rank and File' Unionism, 1936-1953," Canadian Journal of Sociology, 20:2, June 1995, pp. 193-225.